272 Princeton Avenue
Ensconced above Mill Valley overlooking views of the water and the bay is a wood sided contemporary home that takes inspiration from the redwood tree setting all around presenting a style at once open and relaxed enhanced by its surroundings.
Sited above street level, this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home is located in a sought after Mill Valley neighborhood and offers 1657 sq. ft. of living space. A sun drenched living room is highlighted by vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and skylights. A wall of window doors open to a spacious terrace/deck overlooking views the bay and hills and distant horizon.
Al fresco deck dining extends the kitchen space, which could be updated or restored to your liking. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths including the master suite are located on the top level offering a private deck and easy access to Hawk Hill Park. An air of serenity sweetly reigns here. Yet, minutes away is downtown Mill Valley and the cosmopolitan delights of San Francisco is just a 15 minute drive away from this idyllic setting.
- 3 Bedrooms 2. 5 baths
- Approximately 1657 sq. ft of living space
- Vaulted ceiling living room with skylights, fireplace and deck and water views
- Formal dining room opens outside
- Eat-in kitchen opens out onto outdoor dining deck
- Top level master suite with 2 additional bedrooms and bath
- Hawk Hill Park access from top level rear of property
- Detached oversized 2 car garage at street level
Sunday August 13th from 1- 4 p.m.
Wednesday, August 16th, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact: Bernard and Logan Link and Patricia Scott Winslow
Bernard & Logan Link at 415-336- 8676 or Patricia Scott Winslow at 415.577.1106